Castle Employment Agency Careers Apply For Contract Coordinator Jobs | Employment Opportunity In Castle Employment Agency | Recruitment In Castle Employment Agency | Jobs On Castle Employment Agency Careers Portal At castle-employment.vincere.io| UK Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Vacancy In Castle Employment Agency |
Job Seekers In UK Who Are Searching For Castle Employment Agency Careers, There Are Great Opportunities On Castle Employment Agency Careers Portal. Castle Employment Agency Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Assistant Accountant , Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Castle Employment Agency Assistant Accountant Jobs. Then Apply For Assistant Accountant Jobs In Castle Employment Agency . But Before Apply Also Visit Castle Employment Agency Official Careers Portal.
Castle Employment Agency Jobs 2022 Apply For Contract Coordinator Jobs in UK
Castle Employment Agency Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Contract Coordinator , Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Castle Employment Agency Contract Coordinator Job Vacancy In UK. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Castle Employment Agency Careers Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected £ 28000.00 a year after selection.
Castle Employment Agency Contract Coordinator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Castle Employment Agency Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Castle Employment Agency|
|Job Role||Contract Coordinator|
|Job Location||Sherburn , UK|
|Salary / Payout|| Expected. Pay Of £ 28000.00 a year
|Type Of Job||Sherburn , England Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
I am recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator to join a great business based at one of their customer sites in North Yorkshire. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary
As a Contracts Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Receive and process customer orders
- Monitor and manage cost effective collection and delivery and resolve operational issues
- Select hauliers in terms of price, service and H&S, ensuring service standards are met
- Form relationships with key customer contacts and hauliers at all levels and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Attend review meetings for planning and forecasting
- Generate relevant reports for management and customers
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a similar role and freight forwarding experience in a customer focussed operational role would be highly beneficial. You must have excellent organisational skills and good IT skills. You should also have an understanding of H&S processes and procedures. The role would suit someone who comes from a planning, transport or logistics background
This role offers a competitive salary £24,000-£29,000 and working hours are Monday to Friday and the business is commutable from Scarborough, Malton, Driffield, Bridlington, Pickering and surrounding areas.
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For Castle Employment Agency Careers ?
Check Details About How To Apply For Castle Employment Agency Careers Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit Castle Employment Agency Careers Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For Castle Employment Agency Careers 2022
Some Related FAQ’s To Castle Employment Agency Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- Castle Employment Agency Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- Castle Employment Agency Company Opened Hirings For Sherburn , England.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- Castle Employment Agency Company Opened Hirings For Contract Coordinator And Assistant Accountant Position.