Direct Line Careers Apply For Change Analyst Jobs | Employment Opportunity In Direct Line | Recruitment In Direct Line | Jobs On Direct Line Careers Portal At www.directline.com | UK Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Vacancy In Direct Line |
Job Seekers In UK Who Are Searching For Direct Line Careers, There Are Great Opportunities On Direct Line Careers Portal. Direct Line Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Change Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Direct Line Change Analyst Jobs. Then Apply For Change Analyst Jobs In Direct Line . But Before Apply Also Visit Direct Line ‘s Official Careers Portal.
Direct Line Jobs 2022 Apply For Change Analyst Jobs in UK
Direct Line Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Change Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Direct Line Change Analyst Job Vacancy In UK. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Direct Line Careers Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected £ 34,493 Per Year after selection.
Direct Line Change Analyst Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Direct Line Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Direct Line|
|Job Role||Change Analyst|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of £ 34,493 Per Year|
|Type Of Job||London, England Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Who are Direct Line ?
Why Direct Line ?
- This is a Fixed Term Contract ending Feb 2022 COVID -19 update We’re actively looking for people to join our teams and we’re committed in protecting your health and well-being during every step of our recruitment process. If you’re successful in securing a role with us you’ll find we’ll be doing things a little bit differently and it may mean you’ll initially join our team by working from home. During this time we’ll work with you to make sure you have the tools and equipment you need and that you feel part of our amazing DLG team! What we’re looking for: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HRS Change Analyst to join our HR Systems team on a Fixed Term Contract until Feb 2022, on a full-time basis at our Leeds or Bromine offices. We are looking for someone who is a superb communicator, that can effectively negotiate, persuade and influence key stakeholders. This is an ideal role for someone who has an analytical mindset and a genuine passion for delivering change and improvements! This is a specialist role that requires previous experience of mapping processes, requirements gathering and experience of working within a project management framework. You’ll have experience in release management of change in systems, particularly HR Systems (e.g. Workday). Previous experience of Workday is advantageous but not crucial. Interested? Ideally the successful candidate will have an understanding of the general insurance industry, HR Strategy and HR Systems road map. Who you’ll be working with: The role reports into the HRS Change and Project Manager. You will work closely alongside four other HRS Change Analysts and the wider HR systems team. A key part of this role will involve collaborating closely and engaging with Configuration Analysts, Saar partners and DLG technology partners. What you’ll be doing: Deliver changes to HR systems in a controlled and appropriate way where changes are clearly analysed, defined and documented, tested, and signed off Document requirements and functional specifications to support change requests / project requirements Analyse HR business requirements and functional system and process design documentation to develop test plans, test scenarios, test cases and detailed test scripts including System Tests, Integration Tests, and Performance and User Acceptance Tests Co-ordinate with Configuration Analysts, SaaS partners and DLG technology partners to prepare the system environments and resources for pre-production testing of changes Undertake independent testing of system configuration changes and work with the applications team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process Develop training materials in conjunction with the Learning and Capability team, prior to change implementations (creation of quick reference guides, support for other training material requirements identified) Build / update process maps and business processes prior to change implementations Work effectively as Project And Change Execution (PACE) Owner to support requestors and sponsors of change requests, managing assigned CR’s to completion, providing status updates, and deputising for the HRIS Change Manager to PACE and Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings Support the Configuration Analysts to compile factual and meaningful impact assessments of change requests What we’ll give you We have a strong focus on developing you and your skill set and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a variety of other optional benefits. Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For Direct Line Careers ?
Check Details About How To Apply For Direct Line Careers Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit Direct Line Careers Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For Direct Line Careers 2022
Some Related FAQ’s To Direct Line Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- Direct Line Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- Direct Line Company Opened Hirings For London, England.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- Direct Line Company Opened Hirings For Change Analyst Position.