EasyJet Careers Apply For Project Coordinator And Business Change Manager Jobs | Employment Opport EasyJet In EasyJet | Recruitment In EasyJet | Jobs On EasyJet Careers Portal At www.EasyJet -careers.com | UK Government Job Vacancies 2021 | Vacancy In EasyJet |
Job Seekers In UK Who Are Searching For EasyJet Careers, There Are Great Opport EasyJet On EasyJet Careers Portal. EasyJet Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Business Change Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About EasyJet Business Change Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Business Change Manager Jobs In EasyJet . But Before Apply Also Visit EasyJet ‘s Official Careers Portal.
EasyJet Jobs 2021 Apply For Project Coordinator Jobs in UK
EasyJet Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Project Coordinator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About EasyJet Project Coordinator Job Vacancy In UK. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for EasyJet Careers Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected £ 30,299 per year after selection.
EasyJet Project Coordinator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official EasyJet Careers Portal
|Job Role||Project Coordinator|
|Job Location||Luton, UK|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of £ 30,299 per year|
|Type Of Job||Luton, England Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don’t intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better – and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We have been named as Britain’s Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We’re uniquely different. We’re easyJet.
In 2019 we launched our brand new easyJet holidays business, combining handpicked hotels and best-in-class technology with easyJet’s flexible flights to provide hassle-free personalised holiday experiences under a trusted brand. We have all the right ingredients to build a successful business that is agile, innovative, energetic and will continue to disrupt the holidays market. This particular vacancy sits within the Portfolio Delivery function of easyJet holidays.
We’re an ambitious bunch and have big plans but we’re on the look out for some additional hands. All we need are the right people. People with energy and get-up-and-go, who want to create great experiences for our customers, help us spread the word and are up for a challenge. That’s where you come in – join us as a Project Coordinator and help us build a world class team.
The purpose of the Project Coordinator is to provide coordination for several small projects and support the wider portfolio governance framework.
Build and maintain a detailed understanding of all aspects of the easyJet holidays business, including our processes, systems and ways of working
Build and maintain an understanding of our strategy, our business planning cycle and what it means for all aspects of the business
Ensure appropriate level of governance is applied to assigned projects in line with our delivery framework
Support the implementation of the broader governance framework across the portfolio
Support business leads with coordination of small projects across easyJet holidays
Ensure project governance basics are in place, including effective plans, change control, risk and issue management, dependencies are well understood. Ensure all meetings and decisions are appropriately documented
Ensure the appropriate level of business requirements (in line with our delivery framework) are documented and approved at each stage of our delivery lifecycle
Partner with Business Analysis to ensure successful delivery of our project portfolio
Support the review / challenge of benefits as required for completed capital investments
Ensure impact on business processes are considered throughout the change lifecycle, and that business areas retain full ownership of respective processes
Develop excellent relationships with stakeholders across your assigned projects
Contribute to the ongoing creation and continuous improvement of our internal developed delivery approach
Requirements of the Role
Ownership and Delivery – Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting
their plans accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve
Customer and Shareholder Value – Understands who their customers are and seeks to exceed their needs, focussing on the importance of safety for both customers and employees
Innovation and Change – Is open to new ways of doing things and questions existing approaches, views change as an opportunity, comfortable working in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
Building Relationships – Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
Experience in coordinating project activity, either as part of a formal project team or within a business area
Good relationship management skills, with internal and external stakeholders
Experience as a project coordinator or relevant experience from within the travel industry would be ideal
EasyJet Jobs 2021 Apply For Business Change Manager Jobs in UK
EasyJet Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Business Change Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About EasyJet Business Change Manager Job Vacancy In UK. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for EasyJet Careers Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected £ 51,301.00 Per Year after selection.
EasyJet Business Change Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official EasyJet Careers Portal
|Job Role||Business Change Manager|
|Job Location||Luton, UK|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of £ 51,301.00 Per Year|
|Type Of Job||Luton, England Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Who are EasyJet ?
Business Change Manager
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago and, in recent times, have faced the biggest disruption in our history, but we are back flying and want you to come and join us. We carry more than 96 million passengers annually, over 1000 routes across 36 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel more easy and affordable for our passengers. We take sustainability seriously, and we are the first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across the whole of our network.
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. After grounding our fleet in March, we successfully resumed operations in mid-June, incorporating new enhanced bio security measures to ensure our staff and customers can fly safely. We will gradually ramp up our flying to around 75% of our routes in August, albeit with lower frequencies, so our customers can travel again.
As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports. This time has taught us more about flexibility, balance and wellbeing – whether that’s working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough – because it’s clear that our people and passion set us apart. When you fly with us you’ll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible. Working in our non-flying roles is no different and our culture – known as our orange spirit – is a real thing – and it’s people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
- This Business Change Manager (BCM) role is to manage and be responsible for the design, development and delivery of all Change Management activities for a programme or portfolio of projects. The BCM acts as a bridge into the business operation to identify, assess and embed change in a way that will optimise benefits and realise the agreed outcomes of a change programme
The role reports into the Business Solutions Lead.
- Prepare the Change Management Strategy to define, plan, deliver and measure the effectiveness of change
- Contribute to the Delivery Framework with oversight for change management tools and deliverables.
- Manage the day to day Change workstream; reporting, planning, managing to plan, managing risks/issues, appropriate escalation
- Prepare a Change Impact Assessment through coordination with other programme workstreams
- Deliver change management activities to ensure stakeholder and user engagement during the project and business readiness for the solution adoption
- Identify appropriate and reliable tools and techniques to drive the change management delivery process and ensure high levels of user adoption
- Work to resolve any “tension” between the project and the relevant business areas, identifying any potential issues to project management
- Ensure that dependent change activities are fully coordinated and addressed
- Define the Benefits Management Strategy and Approach
- Defining/updating any programme benefits and undertake regular reviews with the project workstreams and Project Management to assess/manage the delivery of benefits
- Ensuring ownership, management and measurement for benefits realisation has been established
Training and user adoption
- Define the Training Strategy
- Develop a Training Needs Analysis (in conjunction with the Change Impact Assessment) and a subsequent detailed training approach and plan
- Assess, design, develop and manage the delivery of training to the in-scope communities
Communication & Engagement
- Prepare a Communications Strategy
- Plan, map and manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan, manage and deliver project communications, both within the project, the wider business and to the stakeholder community liaising with Internal Communications and PR as required
- Identify and introduce effective communication methods, tools, vehicles, approaches
- Represent the voice of the customer and business areas into the day to day activities of the programme/project to ensure success
- Prepare a Business Readiness approach
- Conduct Business Readiness Assessments
- Agree remediation plans to address readiness gaps
- Lead on transition management, to minimise disruption to business as usual during the transition and ensure the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- Prepare affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Enable the programme/project construct to conclude and be redeployed
Key Skills Required
- Detailed knowledge of the business environment and direct hands on business experience preferable – in particular, understanding the management structures, politics and culture of the organisation owning the change
- Have excellent engagement and communication skills to sell the vision of the change project/programme
- Skilled in Business process modelling and re-engineering
- Experience of analysing operating models assessing changes to organisation, process, information, policies, locations, technology etc. for both target and transition states
- Change management certification is desirable (e.g. CCMP, Prosci)
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
- 7% pension
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For EasyJet Careers ?
Check Details About How To Apply For EasyJet Careers Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit EasyJet Careers Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For EasyJet Careers 2021
Some Related FAQ’s To EasyJet Employment OpportEasyJetity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- EasyJet Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- EasyJet Company Opened Hirings For Luton, England.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- EasyJet Company Opened Hirings For Business Change Manager Position.