Police Now Careers Apply For Marketing Coordinator Jobs | Employment Opportunity In Police Now | Recruitment In Police Now | Jobs On Police Now Careers Portal At www.policenow.org.uk | UK Government Job Vacancies 2021 | Vacancy In Police Now |
Job Seekers In UK Who Are Searching For Police Now Careers, There Are Great Opportunities On Police Now Careers Portal. Police Now Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Marketing Coordinator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Police Now Marketing Coordinator Jobs. Then Apply For Marketing Coordinator Jobs In Police Now. But Before Apply Also Visit Police Now’s Official Careers Portal.
Police Now Jobs 2021 Apply For Marketing Coordinator Jobs in UK
Police Now Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Marketing Coordinator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Police Now Marketing Coordinator Job Vacancy In UK. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Police Now Careers Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected £ 23,500 – 26,000 Per Year after selection.
Police Now Marketing Coordinator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Police Now Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Police Now|
|Job Role||Marketing Coordinator|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of £ 23,500 – 26,000 Per Year|
|Qualification / Experience||Check Description|
|Type Of Job||London, England Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
How to apply: It’s simple, please submit a CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested in working at Police Now. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
About Police Now
Our mission is to transform communities by recruiting, developing, and inspiring diverse leaders in policing. We are working towards a day when every community, whatever the socio-economic background of its residents, can thrive without residents being fearful of crime.
Police Now is an equal opportunities employer committed to driving diversity and inclusion in policing and within our Head Office. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and walks of life. At Police Now, our goal is to ensure our workforce reflects the communities that we serve, everyone is treated with dignity and respect as well as empowered to contribute their best. We believe that diversity in our workforce is not just a ‘nice to have’, it’s a business imperative and everyone’s responsibility.
Launched in 2014, Police Now trains graduates and career changers with leadership potential to be inspirational police officers and outstanding crime fighters on our National Graduate Leadership Programme as well as our new National Detective Programme. Police Now is a rapidly growing not-for-profit social enterprise with over 100 staff, and as such we are looking for individuals to join the team who have an entrepreneurial, flexible style and will contribute effectively to the development and leadership of this evolving organisation.
Everything we do reflects our values: Believe, Achieve, and Develop. For more information on the work we do and our values, please visit www.policenow.org.uk.
Who we’re looking for
Police Now is looking for a Marketing Coordinator, who will be part of the team responsible for ensuring that Police Now has a pipeline of talented and diverse individuals committed to our mission of community transformation. The role will focus on the attraction stage of our wider marketing, recruitment and onboarding activity and report into the Marketing Manager. This team has won over 21 recruitment and marketing awards and recently launched a brand-new graduate training programme so it’s an exciting time to join.
Having our mission and values at heart, you will drive to hit our ambitious and growing targets to ensure Police Now delivers quality hires in a number of regions across England and Wales.
We are looking for an individual who has recently graduated from a marketing degree, looking for their first role, or someone with marketing experience who is looking for their next step. We need someone with a results-driven attitude and a drive to exceed ambitious targets. You must be comfortable with a varied workload, supporting the marketing team on our marketing campaigns; from planning and execution through to analysis and review. You will need to have a can-do attitude and be comfortable working as part of a team and independently. Ideally, you will be passionate about the user journey and ensuring an inclusive experience for all.
This role will sit on the attraction side of the wider marketing team to support the successful delivery of marketing campaigns to university students, graduates and their influencers to ensure we create a pipeline of high caliber candidates in the most professional and effective way.
What you’ll do
- Provide general marketing support to the Recruitment and Marketing team
- Support the marketing team to deliver campaigns and projects
- Be the first point of contact by email, phone, online platforms and social media
- Assist in the preparation and running of graduate recruitment events
- Maintain and update the online graduate recruitment system and produce reports
- Assist our post-offer marketing for all hires – email, social media, events etc
- Feed into the planning and creation of marketing campaigns, helping to shape them on behalf of the business
- Support initiatives which help our force relationship and pre-joining strategies
- Manage day-to-day social media channels
- Processing invoices and getting manager approval
- Managing different stakeholders in a professional manner within key projects and campaigns
- Working closely with the comms team to get blogs approved and live on our website
- Owning and maintaining our digital mentor platform
- Have diversity and inclusion in the heart of all you do, contributing to the ideas and delivery of our strategy to hire outstanding and diverse individuals
- Commit to your own personal development and ensure skills are always up to date
- Any ad-hoc duties and projects
What you’ll need
- Knowledge and motivation of our Police Now mission
- Experience in a marketing role or from a university degree
- Strong attention to detail including good use of numeracy and grammar
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- A strong team player, with the ability to use initiative, work at speed and demonstrate common sense
- Flexibility and commitment
- Strength of character and robustness
- Enthusiastic individual who is prepared to take ownership of managing their workload
- Personable and approachable style in order to communicate well at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to priorities work and meet deadlines
- The ability to multi-task and be effective under pressure
- Demonstrable good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Degree-level educated or one year’s marketing experience
- Knowledge of graduate marketing and recruitment
- Experience using a content management system (CMS)
What you’ll get from us
- A bright, airy, modern and buzzing office near Liverpool Street, Central London (Zone 1) Please note that during the Covid-19 pandemic, the role will be home-based, and you will be working online/remotely. Inductions will also be conducted virtually.
- A supported working from home set-up with the technology and equipment required
- Competitive salary of £23,500 – £26,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday each year plus bank holidays
- Sanctus coaching (private mental health coaching for the workplace)
- Access to the Vitality programme which includes healthcare benefits, an Employee Assistance Programme and discounts
- Personal Development budget (after a qualifying period)
- Participation in a pension scheme (with 5% employer contributions and 3% employee contributions)
This job description is issued as a guideline. It is not exhaustive, and we would be pleased to discuss any constructive comments you may have. Due to the evolving nature and changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasions, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description and according to the needs of the organization.
Applications will be screened as they are received and invited to interview accordingly. Police Now reserves the right to close the advert prior to the advertised date, should a suitable applicant be appointed. Early applications are therefore encouraged.
Please note that some roles within Police Now require certain levels of National Security Vetting or screening in order to effectively work with our partners. Therefore, we may ask you to complete this if you are successful.
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For Police Now Careers ?
Check Details About How To Apply For Police Now Careers Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit Police Now Careers Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For Police Now Careers 2021
Some Related FAQ’s To Police Now Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- Police Now Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- Police Now Company Opened Hirings For London, England.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- Police Now Company Opened Hirings For Marketing Coordinator Position.