Springer Nature Careers Apply For Editorial Rights Assistant Jobs | Employment Opportunity In Springer Nature | Recruitment In Springer Nature | Jobs On Springer Nature Careers Portal At www.Springer Nature -careers.com | UK Government Job Vacancies 2021 | Vacancy In Springer Nature |
Job Seekers In UK Who Are Searching For Springer Nature Careers, There Are Great Opportunities On Springer Nature Careers Portal. Springer Nature Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Editorial Rights Assistant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Springer Nature Editorial Rights Assistant Jobs. Then Apply For Editorial Rights Assistant Jobs In Springer Nature . But Before Apply Also Visit Springer Nature ‘s Official Careers Portal.
Springer Nature Jobs 2021 Apply For Editorial Rights Assistant Jobs in UK
Springer Nature Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Editorial Rights Assistant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Springer Nature Editorial Rights Assistant Job Vacancy In UK. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Springer Nature Careers Vacancy 2021. The Company will pay A Expected £ 22,213.00 Per Year after selection.
Springer Nature Editorial Rights Assistant Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Springer Nature Careers Portal
|Hiring Agency||Springer Nature|
|Job Role||Editorial Rights Assistant|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of £ 22,213.00 Per Year|
|Type Of Job||London, England Jobs|
Detailed Description Job
Who are Springer Nature ?
Editorial Rights Assistant
Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Visit: group.springernature.com and follow @SpringerNature
Job Title: Editorial Rights Assistant
Location: Kings Cross, London, UK
Closing Date: 28th February 2021
Springer Nature is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers. It is home to an array of respected and trusted brands and imprints, with more than 170 years of combined history behind them, providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people, helping researchers and scientists to discover, students to learn and professionals to achieve their goals and ambitions. The company has almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries.
Macmillan Education are looking to recruit an Editorial Rights Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with the organisation and management of rights on many levels covering new front list and backlist titles, print, digital and custom publishing deals.
As well as providing support to the Team Leader, the role involves working with staff across the business to oversee the tracking and implementation of rights policies and assisting with the implementation of new systems.
- Liaising with stakeholders to update guidelines and process documents
- Providing advice to the editorial teams regarding the rights to use text and images, including advising on permissions for third party content and other queries related to contracts and rights forms.
- Ensuring queries are responded to promptly, are answered adequately and are escalated appropriately when a business/legal decision is required.
- Identifying recurring issues and working with the Team Leader to provide solutions to minimise further queries.
- Liaising with stakeholders to update guidelines and process documents.
- Working with external vendors to check rights and acquire permissions.
Experience, skills/ knowledge and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of working within environments run according to highly structured procedures.
- Knowledge and experience of publishing processes.
- Knowledge and experience of administering / working with legal documentation.
- Some knowledge of basic copyright laws.
- Strong organisational skills to multi-task and deal with many on-going projects.
- Highly organised and methodical with an eye for detail.
- Computer literate with familiarity with databases.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent eye for detail and good project management skills. Experience working with intellectual property, copyright, content ownership, and contracts is desirable.
To apply, please submit a CV and a cover letter outlining your key ambitions in the role, including your salary expectations.
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at www.springernature.com/editorial-and-publishing-jobs for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.
How To Apply ? What Is Apply Process For Springer Nature Careers ?
Check Details About How To Apply For Springer Nature Careers Given Below :-
- First Of All Visit Springer Nature Careers Portal.
- Select Job Profile Related To You And Job Location.
- Then Read Full Job Description.
- Click On Apply Now Button.
- Then Fill All Mandatory Details In Application Form.
- After Filling All Details Check Them Carefully That All The Details Are Correct.
- Submit The Application Form.
- And Take A Print Out Of Your Applied Application Form.
Company Contact Details
Related FAQ’s For Springer Nature Careers 2021
Some Related FAQ’s To Springer Nature Employment Opportunity
- Which Company Or Department Hiring ?
Ans :- Springer Nature Company Opened Hirings.
- For Which Location ?
Ans :- Springer Nature Company Opened Hirings For London, England.
- For Which Job Profile ?
Ans :- Springer Nature Company Opened Hirings For Editorial Rights Assistant Position.